Went back and finally deleted a ton of stuff I had sitting around my inbox. I simultaneously feel worse and better. I feel better because now I feel like I can move on with parts of my life but also worse because looking at my inbox reminded me of things I didn’t want to be reminded of which is why I never deleted them because I didn’t want to have to go look at them again.
Some of you are really cool folks and stuff, but you sometimes reblogs from people who either harrased me or harrased one of my friends and it just, really stressing…
I’m making this post as a “please, like/reblog this post if it’s okay to adress this and let you know about this person”.
In the same way, if I ever reblog from someone who is known for doing terrible things, please let me know and I’ll keep it in private if that’s your wish.
|Me:||then fucking act like it|
Me at Hogwarts:
- sorted into gryffindor
- walk up to fat lady portrait
- she asks what the password is but I had better things to pay attention to so I forgot it
- I say “dumbledore being gay doesnt really count as gay representation”
- sneak in as she stumbles to find retort
- walk into the common room
- see it’s dead-ass boring
- immediately download disco ball app on my iphone which I have hacked with my wizard powers to have unlimited wifi
- levitate it over room using wingardium leviosa, which I know before all the other first-years because I saw the movies
- suddenly the common room is sick as hell
- easily-impressed wizards have no clue how technology works, think I am a master wizard
- suddenly i’m Head Boy and I call the shots around here
- previous Head Boy disagrees so I turn him into some sunglasses that I then place casually over my eyes
- other muggle-borns nod in approval
I’ve come to the conclusion that Sam and Dean would take one look at Night Vale and burn it to the ground, civilians be damned.
i’ve come to the conclusion sam and dean would drive into night vale and spontaneously combust from being exposed to sexual and racial diversity and women who don’t die within a week
also hey guys I’m back.
who missed me?
Everyone should watch Sky High for the sheer fact that there is a character whose mother is a superhero and father is a super villain and the kid’s name is Warren Peace.
Warren Peace, man.
He also looks like this, if that helps at all
This movie is ridiculously underrated and the fact that they didn’t get to make it a four-part series like they had planned is a tragedy